Welcome to The Adapa Project
We are a non-profit open consortium of college teachers, students, data scientists, code writers, and other like-minded people who want to improve the STEM teaching and learning space. Using a shared set of guiding principles as a starting point we:
- Conduct educational research in post-secondary STEM
- Operationalize theories and research of others
- Build teaching tools that leverage information technologies
- Share resources by training current and future college teachers
- Promote integrated, authentic assessment of teaching and learning
We have worked on various projects before and routinely launch new ones. General Principles and About Us describe our team, and how we approach and develop projects. Work With Us! lists student research and collaboration opportunities.
Look under News for stories about our projects, and to read blog essays from our team.